Livestock Trader Online does not charge hefty commissions on anything you list. Livestock Trader Online seeks a more cost-effective way to advertise your livestock on the Web without paying expensive fees to livestock magazines and general services classified ads sites that offer similar services at a much higher price.
At Livestock Trader Online you pay one fee per item to advertise. That’s it. No hidden costs. We have several different packages to suit your needs.
- Basic – $30/ Monthly
- Premium – $300/ Year
- Standard – $90/ Monthly
- Elite – $900/Year
A coupon code is good for each ad. So if you have 5 ads to place, you must use the coupon each time you place an ad.
Some coupons have a limited use feature. So if the coupon is only good for 100 times, then it might not work on all of your depending on how many time everyone with that coupon code has used it.
At the top right of every page click on My Dashboard.
My Dashboard is your own personalized ad management dashboard. This allows you to see all of your current, expired, and pending ad listings. From here you have the ability to renew, pause, and edit your existing ads.
Buyers will always have questions, so for best results, when posting your ad, list as many characteristics about your livestock as possible.
- Number for Sale
- Origin (State of Origin)
- Est. Weight
- Birth Weight
- Scrotal Circumference
- Delivery Date
- Payment Terms
Log in and go to your dashboard. Click the pencil symbol to edit your ad and delete the $ sign. Our system will automatically add the dollar sign for you.
- Include detailed shipping and handling information in the item description.
- Require a Down Payment. *
- Request references from buyers financial institution.
- Certified Check – Require the buyer to have a Certified Check for the estimated sales amount at delivery. After weighing and sorting, if the actual amount due is more than the Certified Check, accept the buyer’s company or personal check for the difference. If less, refund the amount with your company or personal check.
- Wire Transfer – Once the total sales amount is determined, require the buyer to wire the funds to your bank account. Once the buyer has called in the wiring instructions, have your bank verify with the buyer’s bank that the wire is underway. This will assure that the funds will arrive shortly. This also gives you immediate credit at your bank instead of having to wait several days or more before gaining access to the proceeds.
No. We try to make the ad posting process as easy and straight forward as possible.
Remember, to make sure anything you upload is compressed to the smallest file size possible. If you upload 3 pictures at 5mb each, then your ad will take a long time to load on a smartphone, or a user with a slow Internet connection. Make your file sizes small.
Yes. At this time, you can only post 10 pictures.
Remember, to make sure anything you upload is compressed to the smallest file size possible. user with a slow Internet connection. Make your file sizes small.
We try to offer as many categories as possible. If you can’t find a category, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will evaluate your suggestion for inclusion in our category listings.
Not all category suggestions are accepted.
Terms of Service
This web site acts as an information distributor only (NOT as an information publisher) and web site owner and/or its affiliates assumes no liability for the information or content posted on web site. You expressly agree that use of LivestockTrader.com is at your own risk. LivestockTrader.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. It is provided to you “as is” and LivestockTrader.com makes no warranty that LivestockTrader.com will be timely, secure, error free, or meet your requirements; nor does LivestockTrader.com make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of LivestockTrader.com or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through LivestockTrader.com. No party shall be liable to any other party or any third-party for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. LivestockTrader.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any listings or any advertisements for any reason.
We reserve the right to edit and/or remove any content posted on our site at any time for any reason. LivestockTrader.com will make decisions as to whether content violates any Terms in its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. We treat members equally when dealing with terms violation. Without limiting our right to remove content, we have attempted to provide guidelines to those posting content on our site. When using LivestockTrader.com, please do not post material that:
- Contains vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- Violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance.
- We do not accept ads for, or linking to, prescription drugs or pharmacies.
- We do not accept any ads for “dating” type web sites.
- Uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on LivestockTrader.com without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar content or purposefully post content in an irrelevant category. You may not place your ad in an inappropriate category. You may only place a single ad for your product/service/item in the one most suitable category.
- Ads that have no product. Your ads must be selling something. It must have a specific product/service/item, It must have a the appropriate description. We do not allow ads that just say, “come to my web site for details” in the description. While we allow you to post your site URL (only to page of your site of a containing detail of the ad) in the ad, if your ad does not contain the details of the product, including price or a price range, listed in the subject, it will be removed.
- Various product/service/item in one ad is not allowed. Only one product/service/item in one ad.
- ALL CAPS ADS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. We suggest that you only use ALL-CAPS where necessary in your ad description. All Titles are published in a very large distinguishable font, so you should not need to use ALL CAPS there either. You can draw special attention to ads in the ways intended for this purpose.
- Your ad must be readable and the content must reflect the item/service being advertised and nothing else.
- You may not include any text, links, graphics, content or other elements in your ad which are not directly related to the item/product/service being advertised.
- You may not include your site domain name (example: my-domain-name.com) into your ad title.
- Uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- Disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of LivestockTrader.com, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through LivestockTrader.com or affiliated or linked sites.
Because purchased services and subscriptions for the use of LivestockTrader.com are rendered and you have the use and receive the benefits of said services instantly, all payments are final and refunds cannot be granted. If a customer has a billing dispute with LivestockTrader.com, the customer must settle such dispute with LivestockTrader.com directly without initiating any chargeback procedures.
LivestockTrader.com does not claim ownership of any content you submit or make available for inclusion on the web site. However, with respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the service, you grant LivestockTrader.com the following world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- The license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on the web site, other web sites, or in print for the purposes of providing and promoting LivestockTrader.com to which such content was submitted or made available. This license exists in perpetuity.
“Publicly accessible” areas of the web site are those areas of the LivestockTrader.com web site available to the general public. This means LivestockTrader.com reserves the right to cross-post your ads, in whole or in part, on other web sites including, but not limited to, our own partner network, Facebook, Twitter, CraigsList, and public or private email lists for various marketing and other purposes. If this is the case, your contact information and any other personal information will not be used and, when possible, the direct link to your ad will be provided for potential buyers to find your ad as quickly as possible.
LivestockTrader.com does not expressly or impliedly guarantee the sale of your product, your product ’s services, nor the owner’s products or services. All advertisement listings are subject to reasonable editorial changes to maintain the integrity and prestige of our web site. If you provide contact information for people interested in your product(s) or services, LivestockTrader.com is not responsible for any misuse of this information. It is your responsibility to remove your ad from the LivestockTrader.com service upon sale or transfer. LivestockTrader.com is not responsible for typos or accidental errors appearing on the web site. LivestockTrader.com is not responsible for violations created or caused by web site users and/or customers. Potential violations include, but are not limited to: copyright, trademark, trade names, patents, or other violations of any local, state, federal or international laws. LivestockTrader.com, in its sole discretion, may display your classified ad on any, some or all of its partner networks, other web sites and in print, without your consent.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any content to LivestockTrader.com that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party. By submitting content to LivestockTrader.com you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted LivestockTrader.com the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rules that may exist in such content.
Your privacy is important to us. We will not sell or trade your private information with anyone or any company. This web site may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those web sites. Please ensure you review the privacy policies of the web sites that you visit. Some pages use Google Adsense Advertising Network. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions with, advertisers found on or through the web site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that LivestockTrader.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the web site.
You agree to indemnify and hold LivestockTrader.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners and employees harmless against and with respect to any action, suit, proceeding, demand, assessment, judgment, loss, cost, liability, damage or expense, including attorneys’ fees and court costs, now existing or hereafter arising as a proximate result of content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the web site, your use of the web site, your connection to the web site, your violation of the TOS or violation of any international, federal, state or local treaty, statute, law and/or regulation relating to your use of the web site.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS