Can’t find an answer? Email us your question.
Livestock Trader Online does not charge hefty commissions on anything you list. Livestock Trader Online seeks a more cost-effective way to advertise your livestock on the Web without paying expensive fees to livestock magazines and general services classified ads sites that offer similar services at a much higher price.
At Livestock Trader Online you pay one fee per item to advertise. That’s it. No hidden costs. We have several different packages to suit your needs.
- 30 days – $15 per ad
- 90 days – $40 per ad
- 6 months – $75 per ad
- 1 year – $120 per ad
If you like you’re ad featured in the listings and in the scroll across the top of the home page, it is an extra $5 per ad.
At the top right of every page click on My Dashboard.
My Dashboard is your own personalized ad management dashboard. This allows you to see all of your current, expired, and pending ad listings. From here you have the ability to renew, pause, and edit your existing ads.
Buyers will always have questions, so for best results, when posting your ad, list as many characteristics about your livestock as possible.
- Number for Sale
- Origin (State of Origin)
- Est. Weight
- Birth Weight
- Scrotal Circumference
- Delivery Date
- Payment Terms
Log in and go to your dashboard. Click the pencil symbol to edit your ad and delete the $ sign. Our system will automatically add the dollar sign for you.
- Include detailed shipping and handling information in the item description.
- Require a Down Payment. *
- Request references from buyers financial institution.
- Certified Check – Require the buyer to have a Certified Check for the estimated sales amount at delivery. After weighing and sorting, if the actual amount due is more than the Certified Check, accept the buyer’s company or personal check for the difference. If less, refund the amount with your company or personal check.
- Wire Transfer – Once the total sales amount is determined, require the buyer to wire the funds to your bank account. Once the buyer has called in the wiring instructions, have your bank verify with the buyer’s bank that the wire is underway. This will assure that the funds will arrive shortly. This also gives you immediate credit at your bank instead of having to wait several days or more before gaining access to the proceeds.
No. We try to make the ad posting process as easy and straight forward as possible.
Remember, to make sure anything you upload is compressed to the smallest file size possible. If you upload 3 pictures at 5mb each, then your ad will take a long time to load on a smartphone, or a user with a slow Internet connection. Make your file sizes small.
Yes. At this time, you can only post three pictures.
Remember, to make sure anything you upload is compressed to the smallest file size possible. If you upload 5 pictures at 5mb each, then your ad will take a long time to load on a smartphone, or a user with a slow Internet connection. Make your file sizes small.
We try to offer as many categories as possible. If you can’t find a category, email moc.redartkcotsevilnull@ofni and we will evaluate your suggestion for inclusion in our category listings.
Not all category suggestions are accepted.